Here’s the first edition of our new experiment, a live webcast with a panel of five skeptics – Virtual Skeptics.
The panel, from left to right:
- Brian Gregory – Host and creator of Virtual Drinking Skeptically
- Eve Siebert – Instructor at U of Wisconsin, Eau Claire and blogger for Skeptical Humanities
- Bob Blaskiewicz – Committee for Skeptical Inquiry’s Conspiracy Guy web columnist and blogger for Skeptical Humanities
- Sharon Hill – Editor of Doubtful News and author of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry’s Sounds Sciencey web column
- Tim Farley – yours truly, proprietor of this blog.
We plan to continue with new episodes being webcast every Wednesday at 8 PM EDT (Midnight GMT).
Click through for the links from my stories.
Links for my stories:
- Skeptic bloggers: linking to your sources may help insulate you from libel claims.
- Google plans to demote sites in search results based on copyright (DMCA) complaints.
- Mike Adams’ hilarious blog post accusing Google of conspiracy is here. (Yes, that link is NOFOLLOWed).
- Google’s reasonable policy on health ads is quite clearly stated in their help.
- The background on David Mabus can be read here.
- This June 4 story at the Montreal Gazette gives details of the May 22 guilty plea.
- You can see the current spamming with this Google search and this YouTube search.
Be sure to click “like” on the video. For show notes for the other panelists, see the full show notes on YouTube.
We welcome comments and suggestions, especially of stories to cover. We do hope to have guests on the panel in the future.